Monday, January 8, 2018

6.1.2018

sgnhrc@nic.in

I am aware of the plastering work of tarmac of the back alleys of the colony in pocket 7, sector-12, Dwarka, New Delhi. But I am not aware about when the same would cover the back alleys of my residence.
On the morning of saturday, the 6th january, 2018 I heard the sound of men at work. I came to know that the men reached the vicinity of my tanky. I rushed down and to ensure that the inpipe to my ground tanky was as elevated as possible. But doing what I could with my bare hands was all that I could. Let alone the tanky, I was not able to even lift the motor.
I also came to learn that it had been notified that by payment of a consideration, a resident may get pipes removed and pedestals constructed to have one's tanky elevated.
I have been paying my dues regularly. Is this what I deserve in return ?