Thursday, May 2, 2019

Sunil ekka

I have been customer to the State Bank of india (SBI), PHA Branch since the year 1998. My salary and allowances in Lok Sabha Secretariat, where I am employed, have been credited to the savings/salary account ever since. During the recent time I have experienced the honesty and integrity of staff/officers of the bank branch which, I believe, deserve special mention.


On Monday, 8 April, 2019 I was privileged to receive my debit card (which I, accidently, left in the ATM machine of the branch on the last/ previous Saturday), from a lady staff, who had intimated me about the same over phone.


On Tuesday, 9 April, 2019 I got the case of Recurring Deposit (RD) where my account number was erroneously entangled, rectified by the same lady who helped me get back my debit card the previous day. I had been informed by staff of the Bank that according to the SI set up, an amount of ₹ 4000/- would get transferred from my account to the account of another SBI, PHA customer viz. Sunil Ekka which of course, has potential to dent the reputation of the bank.


The SMS notifications are pasted below:-
8.4.2019
On your request, SI has been set up in account no. XXXXX340670. If not requested, please contact your branch.

9.4.2019
On your request, SI has been ended in account no. XXXXX340670. If not requested, please contact your branch