Thursday, June 7, 2018

Loads of shit between the sheets


Due to acute pain in the stomach, my wife was admitted in GB Pant Hospital and surgery done on 9.4.2018. Biopsy report showed a case of colon cancer. From 4.4.2018 when she was admitted in hospital some expenses were incurred. I applied for reimbursement of expenses incurred in medicines and surgery which is well within my right. The first submission made on 8.5.2018 was rejected due to which I made rectification and thereafter resubmitted the claim in 21.5.2018. The file was diarised on 22.5.2018. The dealing hands kept the file pending on the pretext of having been overburdened. I have not been able to recover the expenses. On 31.05.2018 smt madhu said that she had some doubts due to which she kept the file pending. File was passed on to smt sushma for action. On Wednesday, the 6th June, 2018, sushma told me that the file was with smt. manju Rawat.
Due to such undue delay I want that action at senior level be taken immediately. In the meantime an interim relief of at least Rs. 30,000/- be given to me which would be adjusted as and when the bill is passed.