Saturday, June 23, 2018

The curse of compui

Sir/Madam, 
I have a few word to lay down  for your consideration and necessary action-


When the pharmacist told me that three items of my medicine remained indented on 6.6.2018, I didn't care to visit the wellness centre again, only waited for the SMS to come, which is the practice. Today realizing that 2 weeks had already passed since June 6, 2018 but no SMS is received, I called the customer care number of my wellness centre, D66  (01125035839). I was told told to visit the wellness center. But at the counter I was told that non receipt  of SMS was due to computer not working and that due to time lapse, I have to start over again by approaching any doctor.

Also in April 18, 2018 I applied for new plastic  cards for my family, where the CMO of Cghs  cards section, headquarters, new Delhi told me to get the cards from my wellness center D66 after two months time. While I was in the wellness center I showed the slip to officials in the center and was told that due to problem in computer I wouldn't get my cards.

If at all computer is so much relied upon, it is pertinent that up to date computer sets are procured and used, rooms cooled by installation of reliable ACs from reputed brands and the devices efficiently and regularly maintained.