Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Never knew of rajesh. AGM RO Shillong, as I know, was Nitin Nandan

As a turning point in my life, the doc Santos felt we don't need another administration of the nuclear medicine,only tabs capegard 500 would suffice.
On my way back to Dwarka, this guy whose number is not in my contact list, introduced himself as AGM RO Shillong. No questions, I need the work transacted.

Argument in favour of Connor:
The fight was not MMA, it was wrestling.

Question from Khabib to Dana White-
(1) If verbal abuse is a fight business, what is jumping over the fence by a fully fit fighter ?
(2) What's the condition for the next fight, me getting my entire earning if defeated in the rematch?
(3) After you own a hanger will I receive my full pay?
(4) The next time journalists talk about the purse, will you punch them?
(5) what is the standard by which you measure the level of security in Vegas?

Question from me to Dana White:
So the plan has gone so well, what next, what's the real deal with Connor and Khabib? Did you pay the frenzied fans?