Thursday, June 30, 2016

GOD WILL LEAD YOU!

Paul Dhinakaran

Dearly beloved, The Lord says, “I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron” (Isaiah 45:2). 

Indeed there are crooked places in your life. You would have been struggling all these years to straighten your crooked places on your own. Despite your best efforts, you realise you have failed miserably. Beloved, never lose heart! As God promised in Isaiah 45:2, He Himself will go before you and will certainly straighten all the crooked things in your life. All you have to do is to receive Jesus in your heart and trust Him to work in your life. 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE LORD!

The Scripture exhorts, “Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him. Every valley shall be filled in, every mountain and hill made low. The crooked roads shall become straight, the rough ways smooth” (Luke 3:4,5). As mentioned in the above Scripture verses, when you prepare a way for the Lord in your heart, then your crooked paths will be straightened.

TRUST GOD TO LEAD THE WAY

There are two paths available for us. One is the straight path and the other is the crooked path. To walk in the straight path, we should plead with God saying, “Lord, You are my way. Even though I tried my best to walk in the straight path, I am unable to do it. Hence, I look up to You who is the way. Please go before me from today onwards and straighten my path. I surrender myself to You. Please come and dwell in my heart and enable me to walk in the straight path.” Then the Lord will certainly strengthen your faith and come and dwell in your heart. He will also enable you to walk in the straight path. He will not forsake you. He will enable you to overcome the challenges of life and bring prosperity into your life. 

Prayer:

Loving Lord Jesus, You are the Way. I surrender my life to You. Come and dwell in my heart. Go before me and make a way for me. Straighten the crooked path. Let me begin to follow You in faith through this journey of life, placing my trust in your faithfulness. Lead me in your ways and give me the grace to inherit your eternal blessings. In Your matchless name I pray, Amen.
----