Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Scripture bunch

And they blessed Rebekah and said to her, "Our sister, may you increase to thousands upon thousands; may your offspring possess the cities of their enemies." Genesis 24:60
All my enemies whisper together against me; they imagine the worst for me, saying, Ps 41:7
But you give us victory over our enemies, you put our adversaries to shame. Psalms 44:7
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. A song. May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him. Psslms 68:1
Don't you hear the uproar of your enemies? Don't you see that your arrogant enemies are rising up? Psalms 83:2
Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head; many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me. I am forced to restore what I did not steal.

 Psalms 69:41:7

Presentation. Note to HS, as revised by JS, resubmitted
Entry Formula plus authenticated copies of 17th report submitted
JS's query resolved again and resubmitted
Draft Chapter I, Memo and appendix II relating to ATR on 16th report given for typing