Monday, February 5, 2018

5.2.2018

Called doca got assurance to send material tomorrow.

Minutes to be circulated tomorrow when AD joined.

Shivesh from B&P Branch said he had processed my file on ltc settlement and sent.

Follow up of SG's meeting suggestion sent to CC Branch.

Memorandum No. 4 to include statement about verbatim proceedings and press reports.

Zl walked in, wished Mhndr and swung in with a swagger and sat down. I told US which group of the camp he belong, but he ignored my word, went over to where Mhndr who sat listening to music, said the music was his favourite. He called him over to where we sat. Zl was tightly smiling. 
Suddenly I felt like leaving. It was 5.55 pm. I wished goodnight to all of them. And as I left, I shook the hand of Mhndr and patted Zl on the back. US said good night two times. 
On the way I asked myself whether it was an attempt to do something. But I have already left.