Thursday, February 15, 2018

Scheme and non-scheme

10.30 am dshna wants opinion of US, who preferred to call premraj kuar, also said that materials be circulated as per availability. I gave the draft for correction to darshana, who pointed to bg. Then I edited it and gave it to bg for him to carry out. At 11.40 am dshna called AD and obtained order that materials be circulated department wise.
12.27 pm Wanted to know the difference between scheme and non-scheme. Called 23382525, Mahesh slammed the phone down and put the phone off the hook. Thereafter at 12.30 pm I called 23382503 where pradeep assured that he would find the contact number of shri. RK Srivastava, sr accounts officer and tell me.
Called 23289084 and came to know that there is virtually no difference between non plan and non scheme. First supplementary demand is raised at June/July session, second in Nov/Dec and third in budget session. He also told me that RE is made in Dec/Jan of the following year.
2.32 pm AD asked for one set each of materials of both departments. I told him that the same had been done on Tuesday,  13 February, 2018. But he said he had not received the same. I told Mhnder to do the needful.
A call came from AD again during the absence of US chiding me about triplicacy of materials provided to him. It was my fault ☺
30 copies English and 20 copies Hindi reply to LoP dodfpd received. Hindi proof along with english version of 18th ATR resolved and sent to Tr-CV. Also Hindi versions of circulation letters received.